Downloads Interreg-Project finished 2008
Nature without borders /Morava Region
This project is implemented by the Daphne Institute of Applied Ecology (Slovakia) and financed by Environmental Fund.
Intentions are the increase of environmental awareness and the effective environmental education by teachers.
Several activities will be conducted within the project:
- A handbook for primary school teachers Diversity of Life" will be prepared and published
- Training sessions for teachers will be prepared and carried out within Slovakia and the handbook will be distributed in this way;
- Sets of the teaching tools on the base of the worksheets in the handbook will be produced. One will serve during the training sessions for teachers and second one during the educational programmes for primary schools;
- An educational programme for primary school students on biodiversity topic will be prepared and conducted;
- A set of worksheets for kindergardens "Magical biodiversity" will be prepared. It will be later used during the DAPHNE activities for kindergardens.
Green Belt Europe